Providing Legal Help in All Areas of Personal Injury Law
At the Law Firm of Robert D. King Jr., P.C., we focus our practice on personal injury cases. We help those who have been unjustly harmed by the negligence or recklessness of another to receive justice and compensation for their injuries.
Personal injury laws in Indianapolis encompass a broad scope of legal areas and severity of injury. The personal injury areas in which we practice include, but are not limited to the following:
- Wrongful death: If someone you love has died due to the carelessness or abuse of another party, it is essential to speak with a personal injury attorney who will fight to ensure that you are legally compensated for your personal loss.
- Vehicular Accidents: This can include accidents involving all kinds of transportation, both public and private, such as cars, motorcycles, and buses.
- Construction Accidents: Construction workers have one of the highest rates of accidents of any other profession. Therefore, it is especially important to hold those in power accountable for enforcing safety standards.
- Police Brutality: While the purpose of the police force is to protect us, there are always a few individuals who abuse their power. If you fall victim to police brutality, do not be intimidated. Consult the lawyers at the Law Firm of Robert D. King Jr., P.C. to find out what steps to take to win the compensation you deserve.
- Nursing Home Abuse: The elderly constitute a group of people whose interests are often overlooked in modern day society and who cannot always defend themselves. Therefore, they are more likely to fall victim to negligence or abuse.
Indianapolis personal injury laws
While it may seem tempting to try to handle your case on your own, hiring a good lawyer will increase your chances of getting the case results you want, and may help you save money in the long run. The accomplished attorneys at the Law Firm of Robert D. King Jr., P.C. know the complexities of Indianapolis injury law.
Contact the Law Firm of Robert D. King Jr., P.C. today at 317-916-0000 to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney who specializes in personal injury law in Indianapolis.